VIP Wellness Private Membership veterinarians see fewer patients, which means they have more time to focus on your pet, to be your private veterinarian and provide personalized care.
Why VIP Wellness Private Membership?
VIP Wellness Private Membership offers annual preventive healthcare beyond what’s typical.
Think about your pet’s last wellness checkup. How much one-on-one time did you have with the Veterinarian? Did you feel rushed? Did you talk about prevention? Did you talk about treatments? Did you leave with a detailed action plan for your pet’s health and understand the next steps?
Care and Treatment FAQs
What is VIP Wellness Private Membership?
The VIP Wellness Private Membership is a fee-based health program providing dedicated private Veterinarians and care teams along with conveniences for our members.
Why should I join?
As a VIP Wellness Private Member, you will benefit from greater access to your veterinarian, priority member appointment scheduling, personalized health programs based on your pets specific needs, in-depth annual physicals (included) and 10% discount on other general veterinary services such as Cardiology, Dental, Surgery, and much more!Read More About Pet Wellness
The VIP Wellness Private Membership….
Our approach to medicine is personalized and puts YOUR PET first.
In a typical veterinary practice, the doctor sees an average of 20-25 patients a day. At NAVHC our VIP-Wellness Program is much smaller practice. We see an average of 8 to 10 patients a day — so we have more time.
The VIP Wellness Private Membership includes the following benefits:
- Access to our unique veterinary facility that has a calm, luxurious spa-like atmosphere. Most pets don’t even realize that they are at a veterinary hospital helping to eliminate the nervousness pets can experience at traditional veterinary offices. You will wish that your human medical doctor’s office looked and smelled as nice.
- Your pet will receive a comprehensive annual physical exam that is beyond typical, advanced health screenings and diagnostic tests that have been shown to help detect issues earlier. You and your VIP Wellness Private Membership veterinarian will use these test results to create a customized wellness plan to help your pet live a long healthy life.
- Four free physical exams per year (one per quarter)
- You will receive priority appointment scheduling with your VIP Wellness Private Veterinarian instead of waiting days or weeks.
- Your appointments will start on time – you won’t be stuck in the lobby waiting an hour for your visit to begin.
- You’ll see your veterinarian, not some other provider.
- When you see your veterinarian, you won’t be rushed out of the exam room. You’ll have time to talk about all health concerns and get your questions answered. And your veterinarian will work with you one-on-one to help your pet stay well and prevent illness.
- 10% discount on other general veterinary services offered at NAVHC such as Cardiology, Dental Care and Oral Surgery, Integrative Medicine; (Acupuncture, Functional Medicine, Regenerative Medicine such as Stem Cells/PRP), General Surgery, Hospital Stays, and much more!
- Free domestic travel health certificates (pet must be free of transmissible disease).
- Be the first to know about new innovative treatments options available.
- Mobile pet grooming discounts with our preferred VIP vendor.
What is the VIP Wellness Private Membership fee structure?
There is an annual membership fee of $1,500 per pet.** Discounts are available for multiple pets. For more information, please call our office at 561-250-6580 to speak with our VIP Wellness Private Membership Program specialist.
Each year your VIP Wellness Private Membership veterinarian will take you through the VIP Wellness Program, which is paid for by your annual membership fee.*
*So that we can maintain the highest levels of health care and service only a limited number of memberships opportunities are available.
**Pricing subject to change. VIP Wellness Membership has limited openings & are subject to availability.
This membership fee cannot be submitted to your pet insurance, for reimbursement.
The VIP Wellness Private Membership annual fee does not cover tests, medications, treatments, immunizations, office visits or charges for hospital stays. These charges are usually covered by your pet insurance. A comprehensive annual physical exam is included with your membership.Read More About Pet Wellness