Concierge medicine is a better way for our patients to experience veterinary healthcare. Here’s how it works…
In concierge medicine, members pay an annual membership fee and, in exchange, receive same-day or next-day appointments, virtual visits, more time for each visit, as well as a comprehensive 60+ minute annual exam and much more.
VIP Wellness Concierge Medicine veterinarians see fewer patients, which means they have more time to focus on your pet, to be your private veterinarian and provide personalized care.
Why VIP Wellness Concierge Medicine?
VIP Wellness Concierge Medicine offers annual preventive healthcare beyond what’s typical.
Think about your pet’s last wellness checkup. How much one-on-one time did you have with the Veterinarian? Did you feel rushed? Did you talk about prevention? Did you talk about treatments? Did you leave with a detailed action plan for your pet’s health and understand the next steps?
Care and Treatment FAQs
What is VIP Wellness Concierge Medicine?
The VIP Wellness Concierge Medicine is a fee-based health program providing dedicated private Veterinarians and care teams along with conveniences for our members.
Why should I join?
As a VIP Wellness Concierge Medicine, you will benefit from greater access to your veterinarian, priority member appointment scheduling, personalized health programs based on your pets specific needs, in-depth annual physicals (included) and 10% discount on other general veterinary services such as Cardiology, Dental, Surgery, and much more!Read More About General Health and Wellness
The VIP Wellness Concierge Medicine….
Our approach to medicine is personalized and puts YOUR PET first.
In a typical veterinary practice, the doctor sees an average of 20-25 patients a day. At NAVHC our VIP-Wellness Program is much smaller practice. We see an average of 8 to 10 patients a day — so we have more time.
The VIP Wellness Concierge Medicine includes the following benefits:
- Virtual Visits, text, and video chat with your Veterinarian – which can result in fewer trips to the ER and urgent care clinic.
- Access to our unique veterinary facility that has a calm, luxurious spa-like atmosphere. Most pets don’t even realize that they are at a veterinary hospital helping to eliminate the nervousness pets can experience at traditional veterinary offices.
- Comprehensive annual physical exam that is beyond typical, advanced health screenings and diagnostic tests that have been shown to help detect issues earlier.
- Create a customized wellness plan with your VIP Wellness Concierge Medicine veterinarian to help your pet live a long, healthy life.
- Four free physical exams per year (one per quarter)
- Priority appointment scheduling with your VIP Wellness Concierge Veterinarian instead of waiting days or weeks.
- Your appointments will start on time – you won’t be stuck in the lobby waiting an hour for your visit to begin.
- You’ll see your veterinarian, not some other provider.
- You’ll have time to talk about all health concerns and get your questions answered without being rushed out of the exam room. And your veterinarian will work with you one-on-one to help your pet stay well and prevent illness.
- 10% discount on other general veterinary services offered at NAVHC such as Cardiology, Dental Care and Oral Surgery, Integrative Medicine; (Acupuncture, Functional Medicine, Regenerative Medicine such as Stem Cells/PRP), General Surgery, Hospital Stays, and much more!
- Free domestic travel health certificates (pet must be free of transmissible disease).
- Be the first to know about new innovative treatments options available.
- Mobile pet grooming discounts with our preferred VIP vendor.
- Personal and Compassionate Care, Your pet gets the personalized attention and care they deserve, and your veterinarian becomes your pets partner in health.
What is the VIP Wellness Concierge Medicine fee structure?
There is an annual membership fee of $1,500 per pet.** Discounts are available for multiple pets. For more information, please call our office at 561-250-6580 to speak with our VIP Wellness Concierge Medicine Program specialist.
Each year your VIP Wellness Concierge Medicine veterinarian will take you through the VIP Wellness Program, which is paid for by your annual membership fee.*
*So that we can maintain the highest levels of health care and service only a limited number of memberships opportunities are available.
**Pricing subject to change. VIP Wellness Membership has limited openings & are subject to availability.
This membership fee cannot be submitted to your pet insurance, for reimbursement.
The VIP Wellness Concierge Medicine annual fee does not cover tests, medications, treatments, immunizations, office visits or charges for hospital stays. These charges are usually covered by your pet insurance. A comprehensive annual physical exam is included with your membership.Read More About General Health and Wellness